The "C" in DiSC®
- I'm a C in DiSC - what does this mean?
- My direct is a C in DiSC - what does this mean?
- How do I deal with a C in DiSC?
Today's show is the fourth of our shows on the DiSC® model, a highly effective model for improving our ability to communicate with different behavioral styles at work. Over the last three months, Mark covered both the "D" (Dominance), the "I" (Influence), and the "S" (Steadiness) in DiSC; in this show he'll walk us through the "C" (Conscientious) profile in detail.
- DiSC Model Summary DiSC Model Summary
- How To Use The DiSC To Be More Effective Every Day cheat sheet How To Use The DiSC To Be More Effective Every Day cheat sheet
- Disc Basics Slides Disc Basics Slides
- C in DiSC Shownotes C in DiSC Shownotes
Members Only Manager Tools Individual License
Career Tools Individual License Interviewing Series
First Job Fundamentals