This cast concludes our conversation on a behavioral change for an insidious practice of High C Managers: finding fault with recommendations and ideas.
- Stop Giving Voice Only To Corrections and Improvements
- Verbalize The Positive First
- Don't Give Introductory Praise BUT
- Praise Then Amplify ONLY in One Sentence
- End With Thank You
This Cast Answers These Questions
- What can High C's stop doing to be more effective?
- What is a High C manager's biggest fault?
- What can High C's start doing to be more effective?
Other Parts of This Series
|High C Manager Simple Downfall Shownotes
|Purchase this item