This cast explains how to change jobs between states, countries or industries.
One of the most difficult things to do in one's career is to change locations across the country, between countries or between industries. It's also something many people want to do. Whether it's moving to be with a spouse, the adventure of travel or moving out of an industry that has got stale or is in a downward spiral, there are often good reasons for wanting to do something so hard.
Unfortunately, this cast does not provide the silver bullet which will make these changes possible for everyone. There is none. It WILL give you some actions to take to make the change more possible for you.
- Making This Kind of Change Is Harder
- Smaller Steps are Better
- A Foothold in The New Place Helps
- You Will Need More Help
- Demonstrate Real Reasons and a Longer Term Goal
- You Need To Interview 10x Better Than Anyone Else
This Cast Answers These Questions
- How do I move across country with my job?
- How do I move to a new industry?
- How long will it take to make a big career change?
Other Parts of This Series
|How To Transfer Between States/Industries Shownotes||Purchase this item|