This cast concludes our Career Tools' recommendations for textual communications on portable devices.
- Put Your Device Away When You Are Addressed
- Don't Touch Your Device When Conversing
- Rare - RARE - Urgency Trumps This
- Ask To Be Excused
- And Finally, Interrupt Politely
This Cast Answers These Questions
- Do I have to put my technology away?
- What if something urgent happens?
- How do I ask to be excused?
Other Parts of This Series
|Portable Messaging Basics Shownotes||Purchase this item|