Our guidance on how you can improve someone's performance without fully coaching them. We use the example of running a meeting to illustrate.
Sometimes we want to help a direct improve in a certain skill, but we don't have the time or inclination to use the Manager Tools coaching model over 3-6 months. The solution is to gain their agreement to do some soft coaching: lots of behavior, and lots of feedback.
This Cast Answers These Questions
- How do I help someone improve without the Coaching Model?
- What if I need more than Feedback but less than Coaching?
- Is it okay to give LOTS of Feedback at one time?
Mentioned in This Cast
- The Coaching Model
- The Late Stage Coaching Model
- The Manager Tools Feedback Model
- Event-Based Feedback
Other Parts of This Series
|Soft Coaching - Running Meetings Shownotes
|Purchase this item