Mark & Mike,
You've mentioned that you're open to suggestions for future podcasts, so I thought I'd mention a few:
• “Managing” employees who don’t report to you (i.e. getting the best out of non-directs) This is a big one for me. I work with external vendors and internal business partners, where the usual tools of management don't really apply, and yet sometimes, I feel like I need to give some feedback...)
• Managing interruptions (i.e. how to manage projects while contending with short-term urgent requests; How to Juggle…; this may be tied into your 'implementing GTD' podcast)
• Interviewing (both how to interview & how to hire)
• Informational interviews & “managing your network” (I posted on this under 'Building Your Network')
• Working with people whose work-style differs from yours (I guess this will tie into your planned DISC podcasts)
• Educational development (including, but definitely not limited to, “should I get an MBA?”; How to come up with a professional self-development program)
• How to 'lead from the middle'
Thank you again for your key contribution to the field of practical management.