I run a group of 3 companies, operating on the same markets.
1 is a Holding company (3 persons) same site as 2
2 sells consumables (18 personns)
3 sells machines+soft (10 persons)
[u]My directs are :[/u]
- 2 site managers (on each site)
- 1 marketing assistant (site 2)
- 1 sales leader for machines (site 3)
- 3 sales reps for consumables, who also can sell machines (nomads) : on the road all week except monday morning and friday afternoon
- 1 financial manager (site 2)
- 1 ISO and IT manager (site 2)
[u]Standing meetings I already run :[/u]
- [i]O3 with each of them :[/i] 1/2 hour once a week
- [i]"Sector meeting" with each sales rep :[/i] 1/2 hour once a week. Purpose : review visit reports and make actions. Sales rep + his assistant + site 2 manager + purchasing manager for site 2 + me.
- [i]"Budget" meetings for consummables :[/i] once a month. Purpose : review financial figures, indicators. Financial manager + site 2 manager + ISO manager + purchasing manager
- [i]"Budget" meeting for machines :[/i] once a month. Purpose : review finance and indicators. Financial manager + site 3 manager + machines sales leader
I am not sure about how to organize weekly staff meetings. I like the idea because it'll make my teams more reactive.
- Putting every one of my direct would be a mess (10 persons) and last too long. :cry:
- I may choose to do 2 separate meetings, one for each site. But I don't know where to put my financial and ISO manager (maybe get them in the meeting only sometimes ?).
- I also don't know where to put my sales guys ! Do I need to, if I have them in the sector weekly metting ? I can then "speak for them" as I am their manager ?
At this time, I only planned a weekly meeting for company 3. Attendees will be : marketing assistant, site manager, sales leader and me. On the "special 15 minutes presentation", we may invite a person that does not usually attend (example : the IT manager if there is a new project ...)
I have not planned my weekly meeting for site 2 because this is the site where I spend most time.
Your comments are welcome !