I am a professional individual contributor in human resources. Been in position close to two years and with same company over six years. I struggle with self-confidence and have a life goal to move my family to another country.
I will be attending a Seven Habits Workshop based on Stephen Covey's work. I have read 7 Habits for Effectiveness three times (twice in English and once in Spanish). I need some help with feedback or perspective of the following questions in order to best answer them for myself:
1. What are the most significant challenges I face in my work and life?
2. What is the most important thing I could do at work that would have lasting positive impact?
3. What is the most important thing that I could do in my personal life that would have lasting positive impact?
4. If time were not an obstacle, what is the one thing that I would do for myself?
5. Where would I like to become more effective (e.g., relationships, tasks, goals, etc.)?
While it is a workshop, I want to put some things into perspective and create goals for this year. My annual evaluation is in 30 days.
I appreciate the feedback.