As a consultant, I have had 5 clients over the past 2 years. On my resume, should I list all these experiences as one list of accomplishments and responsibilities or split it into multiple. (see below for an example)
I am finding it awkward to put it as one because my accomplishments are related to the particular client/project I was working on.
1. One list of accomplishments and responsibilities
5/2010-Present Consultant at MyCompany
Great description of the responsibilities I have. Getting clients, doing work.
- Had 5 clients
- all happy
- On one project Software ran without errors for 6 months
- On another, Resulted in a followon contract
2. Multiple lists of accomplishments, one per client
10/2010-2/2013 Consultant at OtherCompany3
Worked on building toy car software.
- Software ran without errors
9/2010-10/2010 Consultant at OtherCompany2
Did some research code.
- Resulted in a followon contract
5/2010-8/2010 Consultant at OtherCompany1
Worked on mobile app that did something amazing.
- How satisfied the customer was