I would appreciate your advice on how to handle this situation. I feel like I am going behind the back of my employer, if I am considering other options. Should I tell my employer that I am looking for new job? Or wait until I have an offer?
I have had an interview where recruiter asked when I could start if they hire me. I got confused. I would at least two weeks prior notice. But somehow feels that recruiter would prefer a person who is available straight away. Is it like that?
Many thanks in advance for advice!