I have been working for current org for 5.5 years...moved from channel sales to VP of Sales to Principal....during that time our company has drastically reduced in size, our key source of revenue dropped significantly and we have taken a completely different approach as a much more lean org with different areas of focus as a business....trying to keep all of my career results in order and up to date....and not sure how to best describe my 2012 performance given that actual revenue went in a different direction.
Here is current description:
VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES & PRINCIPAL
• Increased national sales by 53% in 2011.
• Increased national sales by 21% in 2010.
• Managed social media for entire company since 2008.
• Developed sales plans and strategies for growing revenues and exceeding the company’s sales goals.
• Managed nationwide sales force with focus on UBI/telematics/fleet, digital signage, TEM/MDM, specialized procurement/lifecycle management and custom-engineered M2M solutions.
▲▲▲Simultaneously managed regional sales channel for 18 months and grew region 46% from 2009 to 2010.
CHANNEL SALES MANAGER
▲▲▲Promoted to Vice President of Sales in October 2009.
• Secured 2nd largest customer in company history for recurring core services.
• Developed new sales region from ground up and grew results by 49% from 2008 to 2009.