Forums

Heya MT Community

We have almost hit 15,000 registered members.

Wow... premium content and an milestone number in one day. Keep spreading the news. Keep it professional, San Diego!

Congrats M&M!

*RNTT

thaGUma's picture

Mike, Mark,
Thank you.
Chris

sklosky's picture

Mike and Mark,

Congrats on the upcoming release. The offer is a deal at twice the price. Your concise, effective advice has been very valueable to me, and I appreciate an opportunity to support your work by subscribing.

On the soapbox thing -- I think it would be cool if we invested in a physical soapbox and shipped it from member to member like one of those "wayward yard gnomes". Each member could sign the box or drop in a note or a photo of themselves on the soapbox. Maybe there's some variation on this idea that would be more practical . . .

Cheers,
Steve

mauzenne's picture
Admin Role Badge

I love that idea ... maybe a "virtual" soap box that can be sent from member to member. My mind is spinning ;-)

Mark's picture
Admin Role Badge

Oh, my secret will surely get out at some point:

I already hava soapbox. An actual box for soap.

When I was at Procter, it was a gift for achieving smoethng I think. It's wood, about 18" high, enough to store maybe 10-20 books. A little flimsy for me to stand on (6'3", 230), but it's stilll...

A soapbox.

Sitting right here in my office, full of books to read.

We will figure out the MT store thing in the next 12 months, pretty sure.

Mark

kaspar's picture

[quote="attmonk"]gives you feedback every 4 minutes and 15 seconds, [/quote]

Please breath more regularly....or :oops:
Kaspar

LouFlorence's picture
Training Badge

OK, this was laugh-out-loud funny. Great suggestions. Someone has GOT to come up with a way to make the action figures with The Firm Handshake Grip.

karaikudy's picture
Training Badge

Approaching [b]17,000[/b] Just checked. Phenomenal. Feel privileged to be part of this community. Inputs from members are helping a lot. I am not sure if any other specific community is this big and growing??
Thanks.
Karthik.

bflynn's picture

And less than one month later we've reached 17,554. At a steady rate of 500 people per month, we'll be close to 20,000 at the 2 year anniversary for the forums, perhaps just a bit short of it.

Brian

Pages