BLUF: I want to allow my admin access for my email. Basically- the ability to read, answer on my behalf, and decide 'next actions'. Anyone have tips... what to avoid, what 'rules' (i.e. confidentiality) to talk about, what worked/what didn't?
(I have listened to the podcast, just hoping to get some additional tips).
- If she answers on my behalf, what is the system for me to catch up later in the day?
- I am a director and I get some emails that she may not be privy to seeing... how to handle that? Set up rules in Outlook?
- What about actionable items... she puts tasks in Outlook with original email?
- What do I tell my team? "She is handling my emails- if it's confidential, let's talk."
- Any other situations you've experienced and how you handleD?
Thanks in advance for your help!