Submitted by rbarna on
Are you a experienced Manager who can leverage data and technology to effectively manage a growing team responsible for Manufacturing, Purchasing, Logistics and Warehousing?
Are you organized, effective and enjoy managing? Would you like to work stable (66yrs), privately-held company that is innovates like a startup and is focused on delivering the highest levels of service to the customer.
If so, RAB Lighting has an opportunity for you to join our team as Operations Manager. A new position which reports directly to the CEO (who uses Manager Tools), you will be responsible for managing managers and delivering measurable results. You will be responsible for 5 direct reports, annual planning, budgeting and P&L for your department.
- MBA or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Manufacturing and/or Warehousing experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Competitive Salary
- Performance based bonus
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401k match)
- Professional Development opportunities
- Daily catered lunches
Ready to apply? Use this web form: