Hi Mac addicts,
I have seen that there are some Mac specialists, here (Mike and Mark also seem to have been converted ?).
I am considering buying a 24" I-mac to replace our family system.
Our children will get the current set (a powerfull PC+flat screen tv set) so they can continue to put as many games as they want on it without disturbing the other applications ! ...
Our project is to use the mac for :
- Web browsing, Emails
- Web creation : blog, Web site
- Multimedia : video, photos, presentations, etc.
- As a TV set, DVD, TV recorder for the family room
- As a Hi-Fi central for the house
I have some questions :
1) Is a Mac really viruses and bug free ?
2) Will the I-mac be ok for what we are planning ?
3) What can a MacPro do, compared to a I-Mac ? I am asking this question because I may need to use the Mac to produce a blog and some multimedia documents for my company ...