Found this book.
Is it anyone who have read it? Im thinking a good foundation is good if one plans on having industrious children who grow up to becoming selfreliant and successful adults.
Seeing as we are heading towards an age where China will most definitly become a dominating force i hope to have prepared my future children so that i do not have to regret my actions as a future parent.
From the blogg the book grew out of:
• Make sure your clothes fit properly.
• Nothing good ever happens after 3 A.M. Promise.
• Spend time with you mother. She’s cooler than you think.
• The key to good photography is not timing. It’s editing.
• Socks are not necessary in the summer, not matter how formal the occasion.
• Learn to tie a bow tie.
• When shaking hands, grip firmly and look him in the eye.
• Don’t be afraid to ask out the best-looking girl in the room.
• Surprise your dad at the office. Trust me, whatever I’m doing is not as important as you.
• Never side against your brother in a fight.
P.S. Obviously i would raise daughters in a similar fashion, thou some rules might not be aplicable. Maybe there is a better book for daugters?
/Excuse my poor english, its not my first language.