BLUF: I'm assembling training rules for training participants. My thoughts are in bullets below - is there anything else I should include?
I manage a team of geographically dispersed consultants that will all be traveling to attend three-day technical training at our corporate HQ. As I've been thinking about our past training sessions, I realized that they've been less than effective for the same reasons that meetings are sometimes less effective. As such, I'm assembling some training ground rules for my team:
- Arrive Early
- Electronics off an in the fruit bowl
- Leave laptops off and in their bags
- One at a time (no sidebars)
- Phone calls and emails only during breaks
- Return from breaks on time
- Be respectful
Are there any others that I should include here?