This cast concludes our conversation on how to choose the right chart for your data and message in a presentation.
- Never Put Excel Cells Into a PowerPoint Presentation - NEVER
- Understand The Difference Between Slide Topics and Slide MESSAGES
- Choose A Pie Chart To Show Parts of a Whole
- Choose a Bar Chart To Show Rankings
- Choose a Column or Line Chart To Show Time Comparisons
- The Acid Test: Can We Understand Without Your Explanation?
This Cast Answers These Questions
- How do I decide what chart to use during my presentation?
- Why are different charts effective?
- How do I label presentation charts?
Other Parts of This Series
|Presentations - The Right Chart Shownotes
|Purchase this item