This cast concludes our conversation on how to increase the chances that you will get to hire your favorite candidate when he or she has to interview elsewhere in the organization.
- Your Boss is RIGHT To Pass Judgment
- Brief Your Candidate On Your Boss
- Describe What Your Boss's Interview Will Be Like
- Provide Feedback on How Your Candidate Did With You
- Practice Interviewing With Your Candidate
- Don't Forget to Review QUESTIONS As Well As Answers
- Require Thank You Notes, Follow Up, and Communication
This Cast Answers These Questions
- How do I make sure my candidate gets selected?
- How do I prepare my candidate for an interview?
- Can I provide outside candidate with feedback?
Other Parts of This Series
|Favorite Candidate Interview Preparation Shownotes||Purchase this item|