Advance Your Career with Manager Tools' Personal License
Manager Tools is dedicated to supporting ambitious professionals at every stage of their career journey, from junior professionals to executives.
Specific Guidance For Your Situation
Millions of listeners worldwide already utilize our free podcasts to listen to guidance as it's released. But we understand that sometimes you need guidance right now, without having to search thousands of podcasts and listen for hours.
With a Personal License, you gain access to our exclusive shownotes. These shownotes provide you with specifically written guidance that is designed to be fast to read, easy to follow, and simple to implement. We go beyond "five-minute tips" because we believe in providing comprehensive guidance that ensures you don't make a blunder. Access the shownotes on your phone or desktop, whenever you need them, so you can make informed decisions and take immediate action.
Tools For Your Career Journey
In addition, The Personal License offers you access to a range of tools that we've developed to support you as you progress through your career. Whether you're mastering essential skills, navigating career transitions, or honing your leadership abilities, our focus is on your individual development. Regardless of your current career stage, our License offers you unrestricted access to all our resources. Here's a breakdown of the specific resources you may find valuable based on your unique journey and aspirations:
Why Buy A License For Individual Contributors?
Our Career Tools podcasts cover every topic that's not just for management or executives. From managing email to planning your career, we equip you with actionable insights to boost productivity and excel in your career.
- Career Tools Podcast Shownotes: your actionable insights at your fingertips, anytime and anywhere through our app or on your desktop.
- Interview Series: secure the job of your dreams with comprehensive guidance on every aspect of interviewing, from preparation to follow-up.
- First Job Fundamentals: navigate your early career with confidence. Gain invaluable insights into success factors and avoid common pitfalls.
- Resume Workbook: create a standout resume that catches the attention of hiring managers and recruiters with our step-by-step guide.
- Support: dedicated email support from our career experts; you'll receive prompt assistance and guidance within 48 hours.
Why Buy A License For Managers?
Manager Tools podcasts start with the basics, the Trinity; the blocking and tackling of management life. Once you have that under your belt, everything else becomes easier, but that doesn't mean you don't need specific help, and we have it.
- Manager Tools Podcast Shownotes: access a comprehensive resource for every managerial scenario, from tackling tricky questions like body odor to navigating significant topics like change management.
- Interview Creation Tool: craft custom interview questions for your role, get expert guidance on evaluating candidate responses, and make confident hiring decisions. Streamline the entire process and set yourself up for success.
- RoadMap: get app-delivered guidance on implementing the Manager Tools Trinity. You'll receive clear instructions, timely reminders, and the ability to track your progress. Stay on course and achieve your management goals effortlessly.
- Effective Feedback: feedback is the tool that most people worry about, but want to use often. With this course, you'll enhance your feedback skills, making you a better manager, and your directs will appreciate you even more.
Why Buy A License For Executives?
All executives are managers, but not all managers are executives. Executive Tools explores the behaviors required to be an effective executive. If you're not an executive yet, we'll describe the preparation you need to become one.
- Executive Tools Podcasts: audio and shownotes exclusive to Licensees, these casts are designed for ambitious professionals who are eager to learn and grow in their careers. Whether you are a manager looking to transition into an executive role or an executive seeking to refine your leadership abilities, these casts provide valuable insights and guidance to help you succeed.
- How is a Personal License different from the podcasts?
- A Personal License gives you access to much more than our free podcasts. As well as being able to read the shownotes for a quick reminder, you get access to the Resume Workbook, The Interview Series, First Job Fundamentals, Effective Relationships, RoadMap, Effective Feedback and the Interview Creation Tool, a total value of over $600.
- I'm not sure where to start, can you help me?
- Yes! For Young Professionals, start with First Job Fundamentals. Changing jobs, start with the Interview Series. New manager, start with the Trinity. If you're in another situation and need a personalized plan, just email us.
- I have more questions, please can I talk to someone?
- Of course, right here.
- Does this subscription renew automatically?
- Yes, this is a recurring payment, and will be recharged to the same payment method monthly or yearly, depending on the payment method you choose.
- Can I cancel my subscription easily?
- Of course. Once you have a License, just go to your "My Account" page, linked from any page at Manager Tools, choose "My Licenses" and choose cancel. It's as easy as that.
I have concluded that more than anything else, applying your guidance over the last five years has helped me become the manager I am today. I thank you for this and hope you take a minute to read through and understand the profound impact you've had on me personally and my global organization of 220 people.Luke VanDongen
Following the advice and common sense that Manager Tools advocates has made me a more effective manager; which has helped me build my management team and make our company a better place to work. In short, Manager Tools has improved the quality of work life for all employees at my company. Thanks MT.Joe Grigsby
My daughter applied for CEMS, a highly selective international business program for Masters students. First up was a presentation at 7:30am in the morning to the group of selectors plus the other five applicants. Her take on the brief was different to the others and she felt flustered and didn’t present very well. She was sitting there stewing over it in her mind as the next guy presented and feeling pretty down. Then she said the Manager Tools quote came into her head “it’s not the first mistake that loses it, it’s the second and third”. She focussed hard on the group case study which she did well then the personal interview that she nailed. Last week she found out she had been selected. Thank you again for your essential advice.Simon Flowers